17 Disember 2010

Ekonomi Asas, why you so late?

Dont bother about the extremely broken English at the title.

And as everyone knows, I'm on a long break. A super long break. 11 days break which I dont even know what to do. I should be revising the topics that I am not cleared with. But I dont have the guts to do it.

I even felt like SPM is over and I couldn't careless about my books. And my room is still in mess. Mess with books to be exact.

Dah lama tak blogging. So wazzup guys?

I thought of going for the Mentor 5 audition. Saja, nak cari pengalaman. The audition is on the 22nd and 23rd of January. I still need to find a job. At least I earn some money and get something to wear for the audition. I will not wear silly clothes I wear for outing. Wearing a collared T with black jeans and a blazer will look nice. And shoe from Zara. Hell yeah, Azzam's got one.

The shoe looks effing good on him. So, should I get one for myself? Or look for other brands and styles? Needa go for a window shop.

Mesti korang dah pelik gilakan baca entry ni? Haha well this is me. Being myself. Yes. MYSELF.

Wrote this entry just to kill the boredom and I've not been blogging for quite sometime.

2 Awan:

SA. berkata...

wuzzup ? papaer ea oke ?
serius mau audition ?
hee gdluck yaw !

Outbound di Malang berkata...

salam gan ...
menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya gan !